Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Starting anew
Once again, I have let this blog-site lapse, which doesn't matter at all because I do believe that I am the only one reading it anyway. I have, however, continued to write my articles and I will post all of my old stuff on here and attempt to keep a regular update on my musings and published editorials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A CHRISTMAS POEM-THE TRIP TO THE MALL!
Here's a reprise of a little Christmas poem I threw together for you. Three Kings, shepherds and a babe in the manger. The E...
-
So did you get your fill of turkey and dressing and figgy pudding or cabbage rolls and kiff les (keef-lee, a Hungarian pastry)? Growing up i...
-
The Victoria Day May Long Weekend is upon us once again officially kicking off summer. I don’t want to jinx it, but as of now ...
-
Here's a reprise of a little Christmas poem I threw together for you. Three Kings, shepherds and a babe in the manger. The E...
No comments:
Post a Comment