Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blogger missing!

Hi there Faithful Reader. Notice it's singular? I'm not too sure how many of you are tuning in but I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in a month now. That's why the catchy title. I wanted to get a little trafic here and nothing will attract a reader like a misleading title. Sorry about that. I'm the missing blogger and I am not lost in the forrest or taken by the Taliban or anything the thing is the last four weeks have been pretty nasty as I've been fighting this damn sinisitis crap and dealing with some other issues and didn't really feel up to sitting at the old keyboard after a few long days. So the lost is found!!Anyway...here's some new stuff for you to peruse. Enjoy.

No comments:

A CHRISTMAS POEM-THE TRIP TO THE MALL!

Here's a reprise of a little Christmas poem I threw together for you. Three Kings, shepherds and a babe in the manger. The E...